Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FOOTBALL SEASON


If there is one thing that everybody knows about me, it is that I love BYU football and Green Bay Packers. I even got my kids to sit down on Sundays and watch football with me. The other day we were shopping at Wal-mart and Denni was yelling out B-Y-U GO COUGARS. Braeden asked Ryan "If the Packers and the Cougars played against each other, who would you want to win" and Ryan said "Well of course the Cougars" but Braeden being a loyal Packers fan said that "The Packers would Kick their BUTTS any day" Braeden is a funny kid, he wants to wear his Packers shirt every day. As for me I was really sad to see Brett leave and go to the Jetts but I still will watch him play....I have to, any loyal Favre fan would.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! Your blog is so cute!!! What a darling family you have! My blog address is www.oberholzerfam.blogspot.com

goldmania said...

those outfits are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. We are also big BYU fans. HOpefully they didn't ruin the season with last game.