Friday, October 24, 2008

PINE VALLEY MOUNTAIN



The best part about camping, is the FOOD!!! My family knows how to make great dutch oven chicken and potatoes. I think we all regret the 10lbs weight gain during our camping trip. My nephew's Jad and Gavon caught two snakes in the creek. They thought it would be cool to keep them as pets not realizing that they were water snakes so they had to let them go. The cute little baby is my youngest nephew Wyatt. He is so much joy to be around. He always has a smile on his face. We all look forward to next summer, and the fun we will have in Pine Valley.

4 comments:

Matt and Lena said...

Hey - it's your long lost pal! E-mail me and I will invite you to mine:) waymay99@plmw.com

Matt and Lena said...

P.S. I didn't know you lived so close. Let's do lunch sometime!!

Dave Harris Family said...

Mikell,

It is Shelly (Holt) Harris. How are you doing? I found your blog and had to leave you a comment to tell you that I think your kids are absolutely adorable! I have a blog too. It's DaveHarrisFamily.blogspot.com. You are welcome to check it out.

Kelli said...

It looks like you had tons of fun! Your family does a lot of fun stuff together.