Monday, October 27, 2008

TIME OUT FOR WOMEN


In September I was able to attend Time Out for Women in Vegas, not only with my Mom and sisters but also with my Aunt and cousins. Their were 14 of us sharing 2 rooms at the South Point Hotel, and we had a blast. The night before the conference we went to a concert put on by the Tribute Band. If anyone out there has never heard them play, you need to, they are awesome. Their CD is called "Joseph a Nashville Tribute to the Prophet" and they also have "Trek a Nashville Tribute to the Pioneers". After the concert we hung out with the band for a while, that's them in the picture above. The next day we attended the conference and had a great time. I learned a lot on how to be more patient with being a mother and a wife. I want to thank my family and cousins for making the trip so enjoyable for me. You guys are AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

R&D said...

It was a blast, I can't wait until next year. Your blog looks great. Good Job!! Love you tons

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time! What a fun group!