Saturday, November 15, 2008

DISNEY ON ICE





A few weeks ago Ryan was able to get some tickets to Disney on Ice in the Wells Fargo suite. We decided to get the kids really excited and told them we had a big surprise. After a week of anticipation Brady could take it no longer. He constantly pestered me and Ryan about what we were going to do. Finally I told him we were going to see Mickey Mouse. His response was "Yes, we're going to Disney Land!" I explained it was Disney on Ice, not Disney Land. He was a little disappointed, but was still really excited. The big day finally came and that morning I woke up with horrible pain. It was another kidney stone. I called Ryan home from work, and couldn't even get out of bed. He ended up going solo to Disney on Ice with the kids, so I told him to take lots of pictures. He took 5. Thanks Ryan. In his defense the batteries died in the camera so he had no choice. The kids had a wonderful time, and I wish I could have been there.

1 comment:

Liz said...

sorry about the kidney stones! i hope you are feeling better!