Sunday, November 2, 2008

MURDER MYSTERY PARTY


Last night we went to a murder mystery at the Who Hung Wu palace (Bill and Michelle's house). There were a lot of great costumes and bad accents. We made new friends with General Shang and Joyous Flower (Breck and Rob). We also dined with Hao De Doo and Willow Blossom (Dan and Camille). The party was hosted by Jade Flower and Pen Ta Gon (Michelle and Bill). Of course the life of the party was Silver Bell and Hoo Li Gan (Me and Ryan). I especially liked Dan and Bill's sweet facial hair. It was a total blast with great food and even better company.


3 comments:

goldmania said...

those Ecards are the funniest thing. I had to put one on mine too. We messed around with it all night and couldn't stop laughing.

The Barlow Family said...

What a fun Halloween party. Your JibJabs are pretty dang funny. I love that you used crazy pictures of Ryan & normal ones of you. Now I can see why his co-workers laughed so hard. By the way the pictures of your kids on the side of your blog are Adorable!

Dallas said...

Look at all the fun you dad at your Halloween party! I never did hear about it. You two look great and I bet you had a ball.

Well - your blog is adorable. It changes all the time! You have done an incredible job! I hope you are enjoying your time in Enterprise. You're the best and deserve a few days with your fam!