Monday, November 10, 2008

TRIP TO ENTERPRISE





This past week Ryan picked up 40 hours of overtime, so I packed up the kids and we headed to Enterprise for the week. We had a great time with the family playing cards and Settlers of Catan until 3:00a.m. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and having sleepovers. Oh, I forgot to mention that Braeden called 911 at my moms house and the cops showed up to make sure that everything was okay. It scared him to death. The cop was really nice about it, he just talked to Braeden about calling 911 when it is an emergency. I bet he will never do that again.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What fun! It's so great that you aren't that far away and can take time to enjoy your family. Tony LOVES Settlers of Catan, we will have to play it next time we see each other - which hopefully won't be years from now. I'm sure Braeden learned a big lesson!

Brindy said...

One thing I've noticed as we get more grandkids on my parents side is that it's not as much fun getting together for long periods of time. I don't know if it's the same with you, but I enjoy spending time with my family and then look forward to going home. :)