Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!








This morning we woke up to a white Christmas. I really thought that my kids would get up super early because they were so excited last night but Ryan and I had to wake them up at 7:45! (nice) My mom always woke us up at 5:00 every Christmas morning but Ryan wouldn't let me. The kids had so much fun opening presents. Braeden got a Hero's V game, a Dinosaur, a Jazz Jersey (Korver) a board game and some new Wranglers. Denni got a Bike, a Camera, a doll that came with all the accessories, a puppy that grows, and some shoes she picked out her self. Ryan and I got a gun safe from Ryan's Dad. We have been needing one for so long. Ryan has been keeping his guns in Cedar City and now we can have them up here to take out shooting. I really need the practice so I can get my hunters safty this year. This was a really great Christmas, but we really miss being with all of our family. We love you guys, Merry Christmas!

No comments: