Monday, December 22, 2008

CHRISTMAS LETTER


I have had so many complaints about me not updating my blog so I decided to write a quick Christmas letter and let everybody know how we are and what we are up too. The last month has been crazy for Ryan at Wells Fargo. He has been working a lot of overtime. I guess that is a good thing for him, not so much for me. Braeden is in Kindergarten and loving it. He is growing up so fast. He still plays with his trains a lot but has found a new love for computer games. (I wonder where he gets that) Denni is my little disaster girl! She just loves to find anything around the house to ruin. We are still working on the potty training thing. I know I don't want to hear it Mom! But she is full of joy and makes us laugh everyday. As for me, well I just clean and yell at kids all day. I hope that your Christmas is full of Love and Joy!

1 comment: