Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanks to Mister, Tag I'm it.

7 Things I can do...
1.I love to Draw
2.Spend Money
3.CLEAN!!!!!
4.I love to cook
5. Bake
6. Wicked game player
7. Do girls hair.

7 Things I cannot do...
1.Ski (tried it and hated it)
2.Let my house get dirty (tried it and couldn't)
3.Let my kids go one day without a bath (tried it and they smelled too bad)
4.Spell (Thanks Dad)
5.Math (Thanks Mom)
6.Read (I think about too many other things while reading)
7.Be a good Mom (I scream too much)

7 Things I like to eat...
1.My home made Alfredo
2.Cap'n Crunch Berries
3.The Mandarin
4.Home made Rolls
5. My moms pumpkin pie
6.Fresh Nevada Pine Nuts
7.Chips and Salsa

7 Things I always say...
1.Whatever!
2.What the Hell
3.Ryan, get me a drink!
4.Ryan, rub my back!
5.Ryan, run to the store!
6.Ryan, feed the kids!
7.Ryan, get the kids to bed, I'm on the computer!
Who's next..Deidre, Heather Bruck, Heather Randall

2 comments:

The Benoits said...

so funny! But I disagree, you are a great mom!

Unknown said...

You crack me up! I think just about every mom yells at their kids. It's our job!!