Monday, December 8, 2008

Mmmm... Marv's Yummy Yummy





YES! I did make another trip to Enterprise. My sisters and I had plans to attend the Rotary Bowl in St.George and see some friends of ours from Nashville, but it didn't work out that way so we just when SHOPPING! Ryan was nice enough to stay home with the kids and let me enjoy a weekend alone with my sisters. Of course the first thing I wanted to do when I got to St.George was go eat at Marv's. I have been craving it for so long. After that we spent 10 hours shopping and I only had two things to buy. My sisters are tough cookies. (they do have 4-6 kids to shop for) I'm just glad that I was able to get my Christmas shopping done and spend a great weekend with my family!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I want a Marv's burger!!!!!

Nicole said...

I've never been to Marv's in St. George....I'm thinking road trip! (maybe when there is NO chance of snow) Time without the kids....BLISS! Hope you enjoyed every minute of it!

Unknown said...

Oh, I miss Marv's, though I haven't been to the one in St. George . . so that tells you how long it's been!

Unknown said...

I'm a Marv's craver too! It funny that Spencer's hanging with the girls!