Thursday, January 15, 2009

ALL THE FUN PLACES THE KIDS FALL ASLEEP!

This was today. Denni almost fell down the stairs!
This is her favorite place to fall asleep. I don't know why!
When she was younger, she would always fall asleep in her highchair.
I think I would forget about her and she would get bored!
Brady could fall asleep just about anywhere, doing anything!
Like eating cereal at my Mom's house!
Watching t.v. in his bedroom.
Ohhh, Denni was so sweet when she was a baby. Hence the word was!
She always loved to have things over her face!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! I can't wait to have kids of my own!

The Benoits said...

oh your so lucky to have kids that will fall asleep anywhere! My kids are soooo not like that. From day one, they have had to be in their bed. Those pics are so cute.

Mister said...

Some of those shots are too good to be true... Classics

Guiselle said...

So funny!! Especially falling asleep while eating cereal!

Peanut said...

cute pics..don't you love it best when they are sleeping?