Thursday, January 8, 2009

SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW


Yesterday Ryan had the day off and the kids wanted to go out side to play in the snow, I told him to take lots of pictures. He took 2! I guess if I want anything done, I need to do it myself. For anyone who knows me well, I HATE the snow. I hate the winter and it just wont stop snowing! Ryan and I were coming home from a date the other night and it was really quiet in the car, he asked me what I was thinking of. I said "sitting on the grass in the summer and watching the kids play in the kiddie pool" I don't think I have heard Ryan laugh harder then I did that night. He told me, "well honey, we have a long way to go for that" I really wish it was here. The kids had fun in the snow anyway. I just stayed in the house wrapped up in a warm blanket and playing around on Facebook!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Sounds like you need a sled! Bundle up really warm and hop on a sled on a big hill and I'll bet you will enjoy the snow.

Guiselle said...

Haha, I had no idea you didn't like the snow. I was so excited this morning when I looked out the window and FINALLY we had snow! It's already mid January and we didn't get any snow until now!